Suprema's fingerprint-based PC solution has been designed specially to BioMini provide high level biometric security for desktops as well as complex network environments. Our latest range of high-performance fingerprint USB scanners are supported by powerful software development kit (SDK) which features Suprema's award-winning algorithm, ranked top in FVC and NIST MINEX tests. Suprema PC solution provides unrivalled versatile platform for development to leading security companies, system integrators and hardware manufacturers.
• World's best performing fingerprint algorithm: Top results in NIST MINEX tests and FVC.
• FIPS 201 certified template extractor and matcher.
• Fast matching speed: 100,00 match / second (with Intel Core2Duo).
• NIST certified interoperable template format standars (ANSI-378/ISO19794-2).
• Image Copression Standard (WSQ).
• Plug and play USB 2.O high speed interface.
• Supports multiple device handling.
• Scratch free sensor surface.
• 500 dpi optical fingerprint sensor.
• Rugged IP65 dust and waterproof form factor.
• BioMini SDK for easy application software development.
• Supports MS Windows / Linux.
• Supports multiple programming languages
• PC Security
• PC Network Security
• Health Services
• Security for e-services (eCommerce, etc)
• Bank Security
|Fingerprint sensor:||Optical (Scratch free sensor surface)|
|Resolution:||500 dpi / 256 gray|
|Sensing area:||16,0mm x 18,0mm|
|Image size:||288 x 320 pixels|
|Interface:||USB2.0 High speed / Full speed, Plug & Play|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, KCC, WHQL|
|Size (W x L x H):||66 x 90 x 58 mm|
|Template size:||1024Bytes (Configurable)|
|Enrollment time:||< 0.1 sec|
|Verification time:||< 0.1 sec|
|Identification time:||100,000 matches second (with Intel Core2Duo)|
|Database:||Microsoft Access (Sample)|
|Operating system:||Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98, Linux|